Monday, October 26, 2009

Horror Fest 2009 recap




























This past Sunday I entered the first part of my episodic show: "The Experiment" in the 3rd Annual 2009 BCM Horror Festival. Again seeing local filmmakers do their thing is really what it's all about. We had everything from a Vampire with insomnia to a mocumentory about zombies (who'd a thunk that Zombies are people too). My particular favorite is "It came from Id" directed by Nara Denning. She's the first picture above with me. She reminds me of directors such as Tim Burton and David Lynch. She is actually having a screening at the Make-out room in November. For more info about that check out naradenning.com. The second picture is the host of Horror fest Moby. The next festival is Herofest which will take place in April

No comments: